• Alice will provide tools that keep you "vertical"....
that help you walk tall, feeling confident as you move through life
• Learn training methodologies that allow you to achieve your goals...
for weight loss, muscle building, endurance or flexibility
• Create intention and the methods of adherence...
to benefit overall well-being
• Determine which foods to eat for optimum energy and health, maximizing nutrition and minimizing hunger and deprivation
• Aggregate sources as to how to prepare optimal foods and meals
• Validate a plan for rest & relaxation
Certifications & Associations:
• The American Council on Exercise (since 1993)
• The C.H.E.K. Institute • East Coast Alliance
• I.D.E.A. • "The Body Rejuvenation Cleanse" (Delia Quigley)
Call today for an appointment ...
to begin your journey toward a better you!
Contact: Alice Smith (203) 470-6694
Click on the "Operation 360" logo to the right
to find out about how to "Rejuvenate your body" by embracing a whole foods diet & learn how to plan for long-term behavior that plays into overall health.
"If you know better, you do better." As a woman, mother, wife, daughter, sister, student/teacher, collaborator, I support my community with initiatives that help motivate people to perform and eat better for life because it directly corresponds with overall wellness and peak performance. Through my promotion of wellness initiatives, whether designing or funding them, collaborating with schools, foundations, school PTSAs, garden clubs, environmental groups, neighborhood initiatives, to name a few, I believe healthy behaviors enhance and evolve our society in a more enlightened, sustainable and positive way. By teaching people how to source, eat and grow whole, local and organic foods while simultaneously educating people how to work out & move regularly and in a safe and inspired manner, people are enlivened to "walk the walk". Once the "fire" is lit, these individuals become part of a very energetic, connected community of willing learners that ignite others to engage actively.
I invite you to try my programs and become a motivated source not only for yourself and your family, but for your community too!